We had Hogwash power wash and wax our Fifth Wheel in April 2017. This was the second time we had used this company and were happy with the results. They arrive in a timely manner and do a very quick and professional job.
Our unit is a 2006 Escalade and was starting to show some aging in the finish so JC recommended that we try the Diamond Finish to bring up the shine level and protect it from further deterioration.
We are thrilled with the end result. It was done quickly and has restored the shine to near factory finish. It has also made it very easy to clean, in some cases, a mere spray from the hose is all that is needed to remove the debris.We would highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again.
- Noreen Thivierge
My wife and I hired Hog Wash to try to bring our 2007, 34 foot 5th wheels exterior back to life. One company had already turned us down because it had never been properly maintained by the previous owner and was in rough shape. JC looked at our trailer, accepted the challenge and went to work. With the initial wash down there was a significant difference and we even got some of the shine back in the siding. When he finished the Diamond Coat it almost looked like it just rolled out of the factory. All of our neighbors have come over to look and have commented on the difference. Hog Wash also re-sealed our cracked skylight and vent silicon to ensure our newly renovated home would have no leaks.
We are extremely happy with the service and results we received from and Hog Wash Power washing. I would not hesitate to show our trailer to anyone or give a glowing recommendation for this work.
Thank you, JC
- Colette and Wayne
Let me begin with my background so there is a clear understanding that this letter is composed with 40 years of knowledge and expertise:
- I am a full-time RVer and have been for 14 years.
- I am responsible for the total care and operation of our RV, that includes all “Pink” and ‘Blue” tasks.
- I am a retired Human Resources Specialist, specializing in Business Development, which makes me an expert to discuss all aspects of Customer Service.
- At present we have a 40-foot 5th wheel, 2007, with four slide-outs and all the bells and whistle that goes along with it.
- The 5th wheel had been washed by other outfits but I never felt it was totally clean.
We were in need of someone who has the knowledge and expertise to take care of our RV, which is our home. We found that knowledge and expertise in Hog Wash and its’ proprietor JC and his assistant Lee. The care and excellent customer service this company provided were the “best of the best” and here are the reasons that I would highly recommend Hog Wash to anyone who needs attention to detail of their RV or workplace:
- JC reviews all aspects of the task before beginning.
- Hog Wash provides a detailed and fair priced estimate without “gouging” the customer’s wallet.
- Hog Wash staff are professional not only in appearance but also in presentation, equipment and products used and keeps the customer aware of all aspects of the task at hand.
- Hog Wash keeps to their schedule and manages any unexpected issues with expertise and efficiency.
- Letter of Acknowledgement of Excellent Customer Service cont’d.
- Hog Wash is constantly updating their own product knowledge and skills in order to provide the best in products and services to the customer.
- Because of the expertise, Hog Wash provided, fellow RVers walking by immediately commenting on how bright and clean the RV looked. One such comment was: “My goodness I have to wear my sunglasses when I look at your rig, not that it was really dirty”.
There were several such comments for 2 days. In fact, it inspired some of my neighbors to have a good look at their own rigs.
As cliché as it sounds, I can’t say enough about the quality and expertise of work provided by HogWash. I do hope that as a potential customer reading this, you will make the right choice, as I did, to use the services of Hog Wash.
Thank you Hog Wash for making my RV, home, more enjoyable and relaxing as it should be in my retirement years.